We are happy to fund uniform if you need financial support, please contact us. Click on the links below to order our logo school uniform or purchase non-logo uniform from another supplier eg. Next, M&S, Asda, Sainsburys. You can also purchase a purple book bag and PE bag from the links or other suppliers eg Amazon. School Trends uniform or myclothing.com
Our school uniform consists of the following:
- Purple sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- We have an optional gold and purple striped tie (available for £3.00 from school office)
- Grey or black skirt/pinafore/shorts/culottes/trousers
- Purple or white polo shirt
- Purple/White gingham Summer clothes
- Grey, black or white socks (no patterns please)
- Black smart shoes
- Sandals with ankle supports (white, black, tan, gold or purple)
- Children can wear stud earrings and a watch to school. Please contact Miss Priestley if your child needs to wear any jewellery for religious, emotional or cultural purposes.
- Children can wear mufti on their birthdays (or closest dates to their birthday).
- Black shorts/skort
- White or purple PE t-shirt
- Plimsolls for gymnastic activities
- Trainers for outdoor sport
- Black jogging bottoms/leggings for outdoor games and activities
- Black or purple sweatshirt
- Please do not wear jewellery during PE lessons. If earrings cannot be removed, they must be covered with surgical tape or plasters before PE.