Click on the links below to order our logo school uniform or purchase non-logo uniform from another supplier eg. Next, M&S, Asda, Sainsburys. You can also purchase a purple book bag and PE bag from the links or other suppliers eg Amazon. School Trends uniform or myclothing.com. If you would like help in funding any of our uniform please email Miss Priestley (Head Teacher) email@example.com. We also have a large bank of pre-loved uniform which you are welcome to take home.
Our school uniform consists of the following:
- Purple sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- We have an optional gold and purple striped tie (available for £3.00 from school office)
- Grey or black skirt/pinafore/shorts/culottes/trousers
- Purple or white polo shirt
- Purple/White gingham Summer clothes
- Grey, black or white socks (no patterns please)
- Black smart shoes
- Sandals with ankle supports (white, black, tan, gold or purple)
- Children can wear stud earrings and a watch to school. Please contact Miss Priestley if your child needs to wear any jewellery for religious, emotional or cultural purposes.
- Children can wear mufti on their birthdays (or closest dates to their birthday).
- Black shorts/skort
- Purple PE t-shirt
- Plimsolls for gymnastic activities
- Trainers for outdoor sport
- Black jogging bottoms/leggings for outdoor games and activities
- Black or purple sweatshirt
- Please do not wear jewellery during PE lessons. If earrings cannot be removed, they must be covered with surgical tape or plasters before PE.