At the heart of our school is the provision of an inclusive learning environment, with opportunities to give you all a love of learning, inquisitive minds, appropriate skills and adaptability to an ever changing world. We aim to encourage you all to flourish, building your self-esteem in a caring, safe and secure environment. We will strive to embrace Christianity in the ethos of the school, and welcome and respect all faiths. We will help you all to develop a spiritual awareness that makes you receptive to the different cultures in our diverse world.
We aim that you will leave our school, equipped for lifelong learning remembering it with happiness.
- We are kind, caring and respectful to each other.
- We are tolerant and accepting of different opinions and beliefs.
- We offer a creative, academic curriculum which meets the needs of all our children.
- We provide a secure, healthy and happy environment where children flourish building their self-esteem.
- We strive to work together to achieve the best we possibly can for our school and ourselves.
- We encourage children to be aware of and curious about their environment in a local, national and global sense.